Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas recap...

So, Sandy claws came my way and brought me some goodies. Well, he did, and My Love and my mom and dad and The Monster.
Here's a run down of the awesome-ness.
Santa brought me a Kindle! Woot! Oh yes! I am so friggin' excited, and I've already finished a book. I told The Love I'm faster reading with a kindle because I don't have to waste time turning pages. :o)

My mom and dad got me a Cricut/YourStory (among other things) combo pack, IN BLUE!!! Hooray!

My brother and sister got me a Lomography Fisheye camera (in purple!) from Urban. It's pretty friggin' sweet. In this picture it is sitting next to my Fuji Instax camera. I'm starting to develop quite a collection.

The Love got me a screen printing kit, which I've always wanted and even though it seems complicated in the directions, I can't wait to get a little messy and make something truly fantastic.

I also got an Ebelskiever pan and a Danish recipe book from him, although I tend to think this was more a present to himself because he's the one who will really benefit from it the most. ;o)

The Monster helped pick some presents for me from The Love's Mom.
The crafty side of things was a new Martha (Oh, we're tight!) glue gun and bone folder ("It's a good thing!")

annnnd a Crop-o-dile BIG bite! Oh this baby is gonna do some damage!!!

The Monster was my secret Santa, which could not have been more perfect but one of the highlights of her gift extravaganza she showered on me was my Jellyfish paperweight and this super shiny skull!

Those are the things that I took pictures of and actually think will help me create, on top of that I got some fabric, a scrub pattern, new scrapbook paper, an optical illusion coloring book, A bug's life on blu ray, a Clutch (best band ever!) CD that I was missing from their discography, and little big planet which I cannot get enough of!!!!
Thanks everyone, this is going to keep me busy for a long time! Love you!

Happy crafting and a happy New Year!!!
xox
Me