Saturday, January 9, 2010

Style School!

Hooray hooray! I am so excited. I saw that Elsie and Leigh Ann were doing a class together and I thought to myself "I've got to get in on that!". The Monster had taken the Autumn class and loved it and she showed me some stuff she made and I was hooked.
So, I have a terrible memory and I had kind of forgotten about it, until they announced they were keeping the registration open to allow for more people to join, I singed up immediately, so I wouldn't forget again. The blog already has hecka stuff on it, and it is super inspiring. I really admire these girls and what they have made for themselves.
Check them out sometime. Leigh Ann's blog is Freckled Nest and Elsie's blog is A beautiful mess.
I'm not sure how I found out about them. I think The Monster, but they have been so inspiring to me and they are definitely a daily read.
Thanks girls for being who you are! You are amazing.