Friday, April 30, 2010

Heavy as a rock...

So I wanted my next post to be about the Spring Market and how much fun it was but there’s just been a lot of stuff going on. Instead I have a question.
Have you ever felt helpless? Not like globally, with starving babies in Africa and orphans around the world and all the wars. This is closer to home. A friend, a family member, a loved one or partner. This is how I’ve been feeling (more and more) for a while now. It’s not just one person in my life that I can’t help or fix their problems, it’s two. Two major ones really, because I worry about all my friends and family but most of them are tough and can take care of themselves. One of them is 3,000 miles away and it kills me that I can’t be there to help. Even though I’ve been reassured by many people that there would be nothing I could do if I was there. But, there’s only so much phone calls and text messages can do. I would feel better if I was there or if they were here. Somewhere in my brain it makes sense for me to be near that person, to be able to give a hug or hang out to take their mind off it. Ugh. Here are some visuals to further explain my feelings.




(all images via weheartit)

Thanks for listening.

xox

Me