Monday, May 24, 2010

Knee deep...

Sorry guys, I've been knee deep in Memoirs Of A Geisha. It was so good. I saw the movie and I remember loving it but now that I've read the book, I want to see it again because now I can't remember it.
So I've been reading a lot lately because I have one of those "26 before 26" lists. I've been seeing them everywhere in blog land and I wanted to make one for myself so that I can have a sense of direction when I get lost in day to day life.
I wish I was as cool as Lovelorn Unicorn, and had my list on my sidebar so that you could check out my progress, buuuuut I'm kind of lazy right now. :o) Please forgive me.

26 before 26

1. Complete a Toy Society drop
2. Ride a friggin' horse while I'm in CA
3. Swim in the Pacific
4. Get a new tattoo
5. Make at least one friend
in California

6. Go on a real vacation with The Love
7. Get a booth at the harvest festival
Even though I didn't do the harvest festival, we've done 2 craft shows

8. Sell stuff on etsy/ebay
9. Have a real photo shoot
10. Actually finish my photo 365
11. Get in shape (not round!)
12. Chop off all my hair or Don't get it cut at all
13. Sew an item of clothing for myself
14. Get another fur baby
15. Play with clay
16. Learn a new skill
17. Design and order at least one fabric from Spoonflower
18. Visit one of the places listed in my planner
19. Finish one house project from start to finish (like, one whole room)
20. Read at least 26 new books
21. Attempt to make a quilt
22. Make one dish from each of my cookbooks (that is a lot!)
23. Get something published
24. Go skydiving
25. Buy a hoodie from Mungo Crafts on etsy
26. Get my passport



xox
Me