Sunday, August 15, 2010

Poly problem...

I've been sort of addicted to Polyvore lately. I kept saying I would never sign up even though other people were using it. It's cool and I love it, so I'm not sure why I kept telling myself I wouldn't sign up...maybe it was to save my obsessive self the extra time suck. Who knows. So here are some sets I've made.








So that's what I've got so far.

Offline I've been slowly bringing my quilt stuff in so that I can work on it.I'm trying to work on my list of stuff to accomplish before my birthday since it seems to be fast approaching! We're about to go out of town for a little mini-vacay to a freezing lake (The last time we went it was freezing. I loved it though) and then our friends are getting married this weekend. So excited!!!! Pictures of our adventures to come.

xox
Me