Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm giving in...for now

"You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water."

- Rabindranath Tagore




So I'm horrible at this. I haven't updated and I'm not sure the direction I want to go with this anyways. Just crafts, more personal, I'm not sure. Plus, I haven't really been focusing on The Monster and Me very much. So I'm giving in, caving, tapping out, for now at least. I hope to figure it out and come back around renewed, refreshed and hopefully more regular (and I'm not talking bowel movements here!). I feel like I need to get off the computer and do something. I'm starting to go out more, and I have a few projects in my head that I want to come to life and I always have this nagging guilt about this blog in the back of my mind, I thought I owed it to you three readers I have. Wish me luck! xox Me