Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's in your wallet...

Okay, so this isn't really what's in my wallet, so much as it is what is in my purse. I saw this over on Liz Franco's site the other day and thought I would do it too. Really, it just gave me a reason to switch my purse. The one I was just using had a hole in one of the pockets so that all my pens/pencils/lip stuff/keys migrated to the inside lining of my purse. I feel better now that I cleaned that baby out. I had a lot of crap in there.
Here it goes,


This is cleaned out, haha!

Kindle (owl thing in the back) Currently reading Half Broke Horses. Just finished Hotel on the corner of Bitter and Sweet. So so good!
My Blackburrrry
Headband from Monster
Tissues (for my many issues)
2 pairs of sunglasses, neither of which I wore yesterday, those were a completely different pair from the thrift store.
Badge for work
Headphones
Flower shaped highlighter, which could be one of my favorite purse possessions.
Address book
Coin purse
House/work keys
Pens, pencils and an Xacto knife (??)
Ipod
Hand sanitizer
Stub from Avatar 3D IMAX
Business card holder
Camera, in its case
Mini lighter
Wallet
Tax bill for the house
Planner
Idea book
Retractable measuring tape

Geez, I do carry a lot of crap in my friggin' purse!
Do you want to know which purse I'll be sporting now? Yeah, I know you're curious.


"That's right lil' Timmy, they're hugging." Hahaha, humping panda tote by Enjoi. I can't wait to wear this out in public. Mwa-hahaha.



xox
Me